Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Shop heat question

On Mon, 02 Jan 2012 09:06:36 -0600, "Lloyd E. Sponenburgh"
lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:

Larry Jaques fired this volley in
:

Do you take the tabs just before ivy season every year, or what? I'm
checking it out now, maybe order some tabs.

I took one four or five week regimen of it almost 30 years ago, and
although my sensitivity slowly increases with time (not being exposed very
often) that was enough.

It's a progressive-dose thing... 1/4 tab a day for a period, then half, up
to two tabs a day... then done for decades of immunity.

Wow, impressive. Do you remember the name of the product?

--
In the depth of winter, I finally learned
that within me there lay an invincible summer.