Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Happy New Year! (12 year old boy hit by stray bullet - willlikely be a vegetable if he lives)

On 1/1/2012 7:57 PM, Home Guy wrote:
The Daring Dufas wrote:

I started hearing semiautomatic gunfire about 6:30pm. I haven't
heard any bullets land on the roof or vehicles yet.

How many stories like this can happen, day after day, year after year,
and you gun-loving fools can say with a straight face that your country
is a better place because of your constitutional right to own
firearms...

--------------

GEE! You're right, we need to take all guns away from the police because
they kill so many innocent citizens. Darn, the military
has lots of guns, they kill lots of people, we need to take those
away too. Lets see, there are over 300 million of us gun loving
nut jobs in The United States so there must be hundreds of thousands
of people killed by guns in this country every year and we have to
get rid of everything that may take an innocent life. Let me think
of all the dangerous items we have here that kill people, hummmm...
Darn! It's a very big list, it'll take some time. o_O

TDD