Posted to rec.woodworking
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Free Router

On Sun, 1 Jan 2012 21:11:38 -0500, "Mike Marlow"
wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:

Man, I must have heard several hundred rounds go into the air last
night.

And you are certain these were shots- why?

Idiots.

Why - because you don't fire guns?

Perhaps you should ask the 12 year old boy in Florida that was hit by
a bullet last night. If he ever gains consciousness.

http://www.tampabay.com/news/publics...unfire/1208726

No one knows where the bullet came from, but authorities believe it
was fired from miles away in a new year's celebration.

"Here we have a 12-year-old kid fighting for his life because he
happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time," said
Hillsborough County sheriff's spokesman Larry McKinnon.

Detectives spoke with Diego's family and neighbors Sunday morning and
determined that no one in the immediate vicinity of the home had been
firing a gun at the time, around 1 a.m. Sunday, according to
officials.

"The bullet was quite a large one," said family friend Dee Sims. "They
said it could have come from 2 or 3 miles away."