Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill[_37_] Bill[_37_] is offline

Default Free Router

Mike Marlow wrote:
Larry Jaques wrote:

Man, I must have heard several hundred rounds go into the air last
night.

And you are certain these were shots- why?

Idiots.

Why - because you don't fire guns?

A friend gave me a handful of teensy firecrackers and
whistling bottle rockets (with report), so I was out in the dark at
6pm making noise for five minutes, too. Much safer noise, plus that
wonderful smell.

Much safer noise? Or just your overly proud estimation that what you do is
so much more right than what others do?

I was looking for a story about a girl that recently got killed by a
muzzle-loading round that fell from the sky and hit her in the head, but
I found this story instead:

http://www.kmph-kfre.com/story/15030...hing-fireworks