Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Reno full auto

On Sun, 01 Jan 2012 11:18:26 -0800, Jim Stewart
wrote:

David R. Birch wrote:

I might be going to Reno over the 4th of July weekend and I'm thinking
about checking out renting and shooting some full auto arms.

Anyone do this yet in the Reno area? Any recommendations or warnings
about where to go?

As an Army vet, my opinion is that machine guns
are way overrated. If you have to do it, try
not to spend all too much money.

Indeed. And not much of a challenge except coughing up enough cash to
keep feeding one.

Gunner

Gunner Asch