Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Free Router

On Sun, 01 Jan 2012 01:36:11 -0500, Bill wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:
On Sat, 31 Dec 2011 20:59:42 -0500, wrote:

Josepi wrote:
Good point and sounds valid for my little knowledge of law.

Canuck law differs from US somewhat in that respect. Province of Quebec
law is another matter again. They disregard our federal laws,
completely, and make their own . Loophole in our Constitution. Lawyers
love it only being qualified in small geographic areas.

Me thinks somebody is injecting a troll, here, but an interesting one.
At least it isn't about gas prices....LOL

Talk about irony...

(Damn, there go another few people firing full clips into the air. The
6 and 15 fast bangs in a row are a dead giveaway. Duckin' and Coverin'
here, Boss.)

Happy New Year's to ya'll!

Happy New Year!

Man, I must have heard several hundred rounds go into the air last
night. Idiots. A friend gave me a handful of teensy firecrackers and
whistling bottle rockets (with report), so I was out in the dark at
6pm making noise for five minutes, too. Much safer noise, plus that
wonderful smell.

--
Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air…
-- Ralph Waldo Emerson