Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking
Nate Nagel Nate Nagel is offline

Default Sears, I'll miss the tools

" wrote:

I had a couple of those. The receiver kept falling off the bottom when in the
case, and the batteries were always dead. I like the newer ones (M205/M505)
much better. They have a "nano receiver" (never have to take it out of the
USB port) and a switch to turn them off. There is a carrying slot for the
receiver, if you don't want to keep it in the system. OfficeMax just had the
M205 on sale for $15 and the M505 for $20.

This Logitech M215 has a "nano receiver", and is a full sized mouse.
it has held up the longest of any mouse I've ever tried. The worst was
a Phillips. It failed within five minutes of opening the package. It
was a sample I bought, when I owned a computer store. I had bought
about a dozen mice of various brands and models to test, before adding
them to the inventory. About half were unacceptable, but it was the
only one that fell apart.

I wish more retailers were like you... seems like so much stuff on the
shelves is garbage.

nate

--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.