Posted to alt.home.repair
harry harry is offline

Default Pinhole in 2" Steam pipe

On Dec 31 2011, 1:57*pm, George wrote:
On 12/31/2011 8:42 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On Fri, 30 Dec 2011 23:14:21 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

Steam heating is unsuited to smallish systems. It has been abandoned
for this purpose in most places.
It has none of the avantages a large system has and *all of the
disadvantages.
Only in America.

You actually made sense, but then you had to add the last line to
insult a country. *Are you really that much of a scumbag? *You give
the rest of the Brits a bad name. *You have a strange way of achieving
your orgasm.

I wonder the same thing. Every human endeavor (including a country) *has
its pluses and minuses. Sensible people look at the big picture. I don't
get the point of Harries constant US bashing.

Maybe he needs to have a talk with someone about why he can only see the
bad side of things?

You don't know the size of the system so to make a comment it is
inappropriate to use steam is wrong. *One advantage of steam is the
ability to transport energy over long distances and to greater heights
than water. *With water, you need much more power and larger pumps.- Hide quoted text -

I just love winding you Yanks up. Many live in a cocoon and come out
with the most ridiculous stuff. There are some well informed people
here. (None of them are republicans)
I put it down to government brainwashing.
I consider it my duty to reverse this as you are a dangerous menace to
the world.