Posted to uk.tech.broadcast,uk.tech.digital-tv,rec.audio.tech,uk.rec.audio,sci.electronics.repair
David Looser David Looser is offline

Default Audio Precision System One Dual Domani Measuirement Systems

"William Sommerwerck" wrote in message
I bought an HDMI cable in Tottenham Court Road a couple of
months ago. The bloke wanted 19.95, and I said I wouldn't pay
that much. He asked what I would give, and I held out a fiver.
He was perfectly happy with the trade. I should have offered a quid.

My Pioneer Elite Kuro sits some distance from the player. I needed a 20'
HDMI cable. I bought MCM's house-brand cable for about $15. It works
perfectly, as far as I can tell.

I needed to run an HDMI connection from one room to another, so I bought a
couple of passive HDMI wallplates that simply break-out the HDMI pins to a
couple of IDC blocks which are then interconnected with two runs of Cat5
cable. With a run a about 15m between the wallplates this works flawlessly
with 1080p video.

David.