David W.E. Roberts

Default kitchen cupboard rubbish bin which takes carrier bags

"Tim Mitchell" wrote in message
news
Having just completed our kitchen install, we are looking for a rubbish
bin to fit in the under sink cupboard.

My parents have one which is basically a plastic rectangular hoop with a
lid. The hoop has hooks to hold a carrier bag. It's a great gadget
because it hardly takes up any space in the cupboard, and it reuses all
those carrier bags you don't know what to do with. But, they got it on a
special offer at Morrisons, who don't sell them any more.

Lakeland do something a bit similar, but much more substantial (has an
outer bag around the carrier bag). Does anyone know where I could get
such a thing?
--
Tim Mitchell

I would recommend the more substantial option.
If a carrier bag were to split (or leak) then you would have a mess.
The one we have - came with the fitted kitchen - is made by Hailo and is
probably German judging by the stickers on it.
This is a plastic bin with a handle, but the right size to line with a
carrier bag.
For the simple type you describe I would try a caravan supplier - ISTR they
used to fit these inside caravan doors.

HTH
Dave R