Posted to uk.d-i-y
Doctor Drivel[_3_] Doctor Drivel[_3_] is offline

Default Lets have green public transport

"hugh" ] wrote in message
In message ,
lid writes

"hugh" ] wrote in message
In message ,
lid writes

"charles" wrote in message
In article ,
Doctor Drivel wrote:

"charles" wrote in message
In article ,
Doctor Drivel wrote:

"charles" wrote in message

and how long do I have to spend at a recharging point?

With the Toshiba batteries, 80% recharge in a few minutes. Total
recharge no more than lining up at petrol pumps.

Let us assume

Do not assume. Find out.

Right - I did - The Mitsubishi has a 66BHP engine = 49KW. Battery is
only
16KWh - so at full power you get about 20 minutes motoring. And if
you go
for the 10 minute charge option (being developed) you will need a 150A
supply.

Actually worse than my assumed figures.

That 150A supply will be at a station. You can charge it slower at home.
"More slowly" - some people are thick.

Some people are thick!

Oh come on. Is that the best you can do? You've even missed out the daily
mail reader bit.

You are right, Daily Mail readers. If Littlejohn wrote it they would believe
it.