Posted to alt.home.repair
RicodJour[_2_] RicodJour[_2_] is offline

Default So where is RicodJour?

On Dec 31, 5:53*pm, Han wrote:
RicodJour wrote :

On Dec 31, 2:00*pm, Red Green wrote:
"Jim Q." wrote :
"Red Green" wrote in message

Been quiet a long time it seems.

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/tim...uary.aspx?n=vi

or-e-puckett&pid=155258845

Curious how this was connected to Ricod.

Yeah, surprises me as well. *I feel alright, but maybe I should go to
a doctor and see if I've been zombie-ized.

I've been busy with travel and my new toy. *I was traveling for a few
weeks - helped my nephew move to Pittsburgh and gave him a few days of
work, went to my 82 year old uncle's wedding in Punta Gorda and gave
him a few days of work, then bought a classic GMC motorhome and
stopped in on a couple of friends on the ride back to NY.

The motorhome thing is totally new to me - I'm not a motorhead at all
and never played around with cars, so I have a lot of catching up to
do. *It's almost 35 years old which makes it more interesting and and
I have a helluva lot of reading to do since people have been posting
about them since Al Gore invented the intertubes.

Wishing all a Happy New Year.

Glad you're fine! *Seems like a great way to pass the time. *Wife and I
thought about it a lot, then rented one and drove it around a bit. *She
didn't like the way it drove and/or the way I drove it, and worst of all,
since this old man has to get up at night, she didn't like it wobbling
her awake. *So we saved a lot of money by renting it and not buying ...

Thanks, Han. Some of the RVs have push-button leveling jacks to
prevent that wobbling. The driving thing is only addressed by getting
used to it, and that takes time. Once someone realizes that the thing
is not going to roll over and burst into flames they usually quiet
down and reflect on the scenery.