Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
PrecisionmachinisT PrecisionmachinisT is offline

Default Ping Lloyd E. Sponenburgh

wrote in message

snip

And I have not found a good source for the Strontium Chloride.

I thought since you are involved pyrotechnics Lloyd, you might know of
a good source.

skylighter.com

Might have it, or could probably help you source some.

I am planning on using solar power to cut the heating costs down. Not
an effort to eliminate conventional heating. So a relatively modest
effort. When it is a sunny day, the furnace is not needed after about
8:30 in the morning until evening. So I think a couple of solar panels
and some heat storage could make a significant reduction in fuel used.

http://www.builditsolar.com/Projects...ce_Heating.htm

Alternatively, try googling "beer can solar"...