Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve B[_13_] Steve B[_13_] is offline

Default Sears, I'll miss the tools

That Sears has the slightest inkling of what a micrometer is?

Apparently you're unaware that Sears sells micrometers.

I went two days ago and asked for a T handled nut driver. You would have
thought I asked for a plasma quark oscilloscope.

Sometimes, it is a joy to find a person (male or female or ?) who actually
knows tools. For those other times, you want to ask them if their Mommy
stapled their bus pass on the inside of their underwear so they wouldn't
lose it.

Steve