Posted to alt.home.repair
willshak willshak is offline

Default So where is RicodJour?

Oren wrote the following:
On Sat, 31 Dec 2011 12:38:59 -0800 (PST), RicodJour
wrote:

Yeah, surprises me as well. I feel alright, but maybe I should go to
a doctor and see if I've been zombie-ized.

I've been busy with travel and my new toy. I was traveling for a few
weeks - helped my nephew move to Pittsburgh and gave him a few days of
work, went to my 82 year old uncle's wedding in Punta Gorda and gave
him a few days of work, then bought a classic GMC motorhome and
stopped in on a couple of friends on the ride back to NY.

The motorhome thing is totally new to me - I'm not a motorhead at all
and never played around with cars, so I have a lot of catching up to
do. It's almost 35 years old which makes it more interesting and and
I have a helluva lot of reading to do since people have been posting
about them since Al Gore invented the intertubes.

Wishing all a Happy New Year.

" Punta Gorda" -- fifty years ago it might have had a flashing caution
light. Can't recall but it was a blink your eye and you passed it.

Yankees everywhere now days :-\

I bought a lot sight unseen when they were building it back in the mid
1970s, I believe. The in-laws bought a lot also. I never saw the place
and never built anything on it.
I turned it over to my wife as part of the divorce settlement in 1975.
I don't know what she did with it. The ex-wife and the ex-in-laws
never built anything there either. They all settled on the east coast of
Florida.

--
Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY