Posted to alt.home.repair
RicodJour[_2_] RicodJour[_2_] is offline

Default So where is RicodJour?

On Dec 31, 2:00*pm, Red Green wrote:
"Jim Q." wrote :
"Red Green" wrote in message

Been quiet a long time it seems.

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/tim...ry.aspx?n=vict
or-e-puckett&pid=155258845

Curious how this was connected to Ricod.

Yeah, surprises me as well. I feel alright, but maybe I should go to
a doctor and see if I've been zombie-ized.

I've been busy with travel and my new toy. I was traveling for a few
weeks - helped my nephew move to Pittsburgh and gave him a few days of
work, went to my 82 year old uncle's wedding in Punta Gorda and gave
him a few days of work, then bought a classic GMC motorhome and
stopped in on a couple of friends on the ride back to NY.

The motorhome thing is totally new to me - I'm not a motorhead at all
and never played around with cars, so I have a lot of catching up to
do. It's almost 35 years old which makes it more interesting and and
I have a helluva lot of reading to do since people have been posting
about them since Al Gore invented the intertubes.

Wishing all a Happy New Year.