Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
PrecisionmachinisT PrecisionmachinisT is offline

Default Food Conveyor Needle Chain REDONE !

"Ken" wrote in message
On Sat, 31 Dec 2011 09:10:05 -0800, "PrecisionmachinisT"
wrote:

"Ken" wrote in message
. ..
Okay Gang,
Pictures are all there as well as the text file. The line length in
the text file is too long - sorry about that. I can repost it here
if you are having trouble reading it.
Thanks for any help on this. I really need to find a source for this
chain.

Ken Sterling

Winston provided the following links (Thanks again, Winston)

http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox/bizerba0.txt
http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox/bizerba1.jpg
http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox/bizerba2.jpg
http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox/bizerba3.jpg
http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox/bizerba4.jpg
http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox/bizerba5.jpg
http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox/bizerba6.jpg
http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox/bizerba7.jpg
http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox/bizerba8.jpg
http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox/bizerba9.jpg

http://www.metalbelt.com/

Thanks for the link. Most of their website is "under construction",
but at least there is a phone number. Maybe sending them my pictures
will yield some results.
Ken Sterling

No prob...good folks there and if they can't help then hopefully they'll
know someone who can.