Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default 13 countries that pay higher mfg. salaries than the US

On Dec 31, 8:47*am, dpb wrote:

So, you can't really say there's not manipulation in ag markets, either,
... although they do buy on the open market and the size of their import
buying does affect the grain markets and the projection of yields during
growing season affects the futures markets as does that of the other
major producing areas.

Ah real numbers , but perhaps not numbers that are real. I did not
realize that China produced as much wheat as your figures show. But
most of my argument still stands as China does not export wheat ( or
at least i think that is right ).

I figure that projections of yields and size of import buying are
things that happen in free markets. The stock market is something
that I consider as being a free market, but it does not mean that
people do not try to out smart others.

Dan