Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve B[_13_] Steve B[_13_] is offline

Default Question about "Good Stuff"

"ATP" wrote

When you try to spread it it gets all gooky and rolls up. It will fall and
drip out of cracks, etc. before it cures. It will stay in place as it ages
but is subject to some UV degradation if not protected. It gets brittle
but doesn't fall off.

Thanks, that's what I was wondering about was the workability time. This
will be subject to heat from metal in sun, but no direct UV rays. Do you
think it will still degrade? I was thinking of making some little dams out
of cardboard for holes and things that I want to fill to hold it until it
skins over. It will all be covered by something to protect it from UV.

Steve

Steve