Posted to uk.d-i-y
hugh hugh is offline

Default Lets have green public transport

In message , "Dave Plowman (News)"
writes
In article m,
dennis@home wrote:
Well not me NuLabore stole a lot from my pension fund! I could have
retired with 50% more pension if the idiots had not voted for NuLabore.

My company pension is exactly as it was promised when I first subscribed
to it. So a well managed fund wasn't effected by that tax.

There can be various reasons behind that regardless of how well the fund
was or was not managed. Maybe your pension could have been even better
if it hadn't been for the tax, unless of course you are on a final
salary scheme.
--
hugh