Posted to uk.d-i-y
hugh hugh is offline

Default Lets have green public transport

In message ,
lid writes

"hugh" ] wrote in message
In message ,
writes

"charles" wrote in message
. ..
In article ,
Doctor Drivel wrote:

"charles" wrote in message
In article ,
Doctor Drivel wrote:

"charles" wrote in message

and how long do I have to spend at a recharging point?

With the Toshiba batteries, 80% recharge in a few minutes. Total
recharge no more than lining up at petrol pumps.

Let us assume

Do not assume. Find out.

Right - I did - The Mitsubishi has a 66BHP engine = 49KW. Battery
is only
16KWh - so at full power you get about 20 minutes motoring. And
if you go
for the 10 minute charge option (being developed) you will need a 150A
supply.

Actually worse than my assumed figures.

That 150A supply will be at a station. You can charge it slower at home.

"More slowly" - some people are thick.

Some people are thick!

Oh come on. Is that the best you can do? You've even missed out the
daily mail reader bit.
--
hugh