Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Sears, I'll miss the tools

On 12/31/2011 7:47 AM, Bob_Villa wrote:
On Dec 30, 11:21 pm, The Daring
wrote:
snip
less enlightened friends, it can be quite entertaining at times. ^_^

TDD

Sounds like all this "abuse" didn't effect your pride! 8^) I too
had nuns for teachers (in the 50's) and for the most part were
excellent teachers. I also ruined a tube radio (one of the original
"portables" like a suitcase with huge batteries) an RCA Victor. I and
my brother found my dad's WWII hand-made and painted war planes...and
threw them around to see if they would fly! Ouch!
I basically became a mechanic (NCR electro-mechanical stuff) and later
electronics.

Because of the Irish nuns, I have no fear of terrorists. Nothing scares
me except albino penguins for some odd reason. o_O

TDD