Posted to rec.woodworking
Josepi[_23_] Josepi[_23_] is offline

Default Free Router

Good point and sounds valid for my little knowledge of law.

Canuck law differs from US somewhat in that respect. Province of Quebec law
is another matter again. They disregard our federal laws, completely, and
make their own . Loophole in our Constitution. Lawyers love it only being
qualified in small geographic areas.

Me thinks somebody is injecting a troll, here, but an interesting one. At
least it isn't about gas prices....LOL

"Bill" wrote in message ...

I don't wish to mess with the deal. Not being a lawyer, I was actually
curious whether the 2nd party's agreement to pay postage constituted
"consideration" or not in the context of contract law.

Josepi wrote:
I think somebody should tip us all for staying out of the deal....LOL