Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal
Jules Richardson Jules Richardson is offline

Default DIY Legality

On Sat, 31 Dec 2011 19:31:49 +0000, F wrote:

On 31/12/2011 19:02 Tony Dragon wrote:

I am still not convinced that the bike is really in the kitchen.

I'm convinced it's not and it's been photoshopped into the picture.
There's glare from the camera flash on various areas of the bike but no
shadow behind it. The edges look 'wrong' too.

Load it into an image editor, drop the brightness a bit and raise the
contrast considerably, and the shadow is easy to see (most of it falling
on the floor; it's actually quite noticable in the original image just
behind the front wheel)

Are you sure the edges don't look 'wrong' because your browser is quickly
(and crudely) scaling a massive image to fit into the browser window?

cheers

Jules