Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal
ARWadsworth ARWadsworth is offline

Default DIY Legality

F wrote:
On 31/12/2011 19:02 Tony Dragon wrote:

I am still not convinced that the bike is really in the kitchen.

I'm convinced it's not and it's been photoshopped into the picture.
There's glare from the camera flash on various areas of the bike but
no shadow behind it. The edges look 'wrong' too.

I have take plenty of photos with a digital camera that give that effect.

If it is fake then there are some bloody good shadowing effects between the
handle bars and the frame being made onto the fridge and the tiles at the
back of the fridge.

The reflections of the bike seat showing on the cooker are also good.

--
Adam