Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Lets have green public transport

In article
,
Steve Firth wrote:
You would, I guess, have been a member of one of the "luvvies" unions
that inter penetrate broadcast media. Generally about as effective as a
paper bag in a shower and largely existing only to pander the generally
left wing nature of all of the broadcast industry. Which I never quite
understood since the entire bunch are, in lifestyle, generally the most
right wing group in society.

ETU and ACTT were 'luvvie' unions? Do you know what it means?

--
*Hang in there, retirement is only thirty years away! *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.