Posted to uk.d-i-y
dennis@home[_3_] dennis@home[_3_] is offline

Default Lets have green public transport

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article m,
dennis@home wrote:
Well not me NuLabore stole a lot from my pension fund! I could have
retired with 50% more pension if the idiots had not voted for NuLabore.

My company pension is exactly as it was promised when I first subscribed
to it. So a well managed fund wasn't effected by that tax.

Your pension fund wasn't as good as mine.
Mine had three different ways of working out your pension.
The worst was the final salary.
The others being the fund + credited interest and the fund + growth.
Up until NuLabore stole a lot of the fund the fund + growth returned more
than the final salary.
You got to chose whichever was best when you retired.

Now it is just final salary based which is less.

--
*Why is it that doctors call what they do "practice"?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.