Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Sears, I'll miss the tools

On 12/29/2011 12:22 PM, joevan wrote:
On Thu, 29 Dec 2011 09:37:22 -0600, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 12/29/2011 6:58 AM, joevan wrote:
On Wed, 28 Dec 2011 23:38:26 -0600, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 12/28/2011 8:28 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Please define "cult" for me.

Isn't that the past tense of going through and throwing out the too
small and bad fish, shrimp or clams. ^_^

TDD
Seems logical but I think it be culled?

I was thinking of Hillbilly English. ^_^

TDD

Oh, then you might like this page.
http://www.wvculture.org/history/jou...h/wvh30-2.html

I am a native of Alabamastan who grew up in the hills of the
Northeastern part of the state which is the tail end of The Appalachian
Mountain Range. I lived the stuff but don't have a Hillbilly accent.
It may have something to do with my mixed species heritage and the fact
that both my parents taught college at one time or another and most of
my paternal aunts here in The Southeast were schoolteachers. I'm also
half Brooklyn Italian and half Bama Hillbilly plus I had psychotic nuns
for teachers when I was a small boy. When I was in the second grade, the
Catholic Parochial Gulag imported a contingent of Irish nuns to abuse us
so I got another dialectal influence. I'm able to switch between a
myriad of dialects and have often served as a translator for many of my
less enlightened friends, it can be quite entertaining at times. ^_^

TDD