Posted to alt.home.repair
RBM[_3_] RBM[_3_] is offline

Default Federal Pacific panel replace tips

On 12/30/2011 6:05 PM, Mark wrote:
On Dec 30, 5:57 pm, wrote:
On 12/30/2011 5:35 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote: There's only a few circuits in the box, so I don't think it's critical to
label the wires. We can go through with some time and a couple walkie
talkies if he wants tem labelled. There's a big breaker outdoors, that feeds
this panel. It's the main panel box in the trailer. I'm not sure if this is
considered "sub panel".

Thank you for the ideas and wisdom.

I wasn't suggesting a need to label where the circuits go, just to
identify those that are 120 volt, from those that are 240 volt

and what size (how many amps) breaker they each go to

a picture or two is a good idea

Mark

I would not assume that they are currently connected to the proper size
breakers. I would size the breaker to the conductor size as I was
reinstalling the loads