Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Federal Pacific panel replace tips

There's only a few circuits in the box, so I don't think it's critical to
label the wires. We can go through with some time and a couple walkie
talkies if he wants tem labelled. There's a big breaker outdoors, that feeds
this panel. It's the main panel box in the trailer. I'm not sure if this is
considered "sub panel".

Thank you for the ideas and wisdom.

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"RBM" wrote in message

Just mark all the 120 volt and 240 volt circuits as you remove them. Once
the load wires are out, remove the feed and grounding wires.
If this is a sub panel, be sure to separate the grounding and neutral
busses, and DON'T install the bonding jumper