Posted to uk.d-i-y
Doctor Drivel[_3_] Doctor Drivel[_3_] is offline

Default Lets have green public transport

hugh wrote:
In message ,
lid writes

"hugh" ] wrote in message

about the mass meetings of the 60s and early seventies and voting was
by show of hands.

Which was better than the first past the post system we have for
Westminster. All that does is ensure the unrepresentative Tories get
into power.

Funny, I seem to remember a few Labour governments over the last 70
years.
The electorate had the opportunity to change the system recently and the
result was a resounding no. I suppose you will insist they are all idiots
but that's universal suffrage for you.

Labour is for losers: This is the first lesson.

Says our snotty uni man.