Posted to uk.d-i-y
Doctor Drivel[_3_] Doctor Drivel[_3_] is offline

Default Lets have green public transport

"harry" wrote in message

I have never lived in a rented building.

the
future.
The money used;
(a) Never existed at all,
(b) Was borrowed.

Now we will all have to pay for the half wits that governed us called
"New Labour". It will take decades to get back to where we were. Even
supposing it's possible.

This one is total brainwashed idiot. The constantly rising standard of
living was because of the economic growth created.

Now we will all have to pay for the half wits that govern us called the
Tories - who are only interested in maintaining a ruling class strata which
this idiot is not a part of.