Posted to uk.d-i-y
hugh hugh is offline

Default Lets have green public transport

In message , "Dave Plowman (News)"
writes
In article
,
harry wrote:
I have never borrowed money for any reason so keep my name out of it!

Perhaps you should to get out of that rented property?

The unions thought they could topple the government and geta labour
gov.in.

Did they now. So you are against any form of action by anyone which might
effect an election?

They were wrong.
Labour govs. have always f****d up the economy.
It is a failed concept.

Strange. My memory gives a constantly rising standard of living and
financial stability for much of the 15 years or so of the last labour
government. Not the dire position the country is now in. Wonder just how
long Cameron will carry on blaming everyone else for this?

"There's no money left"
You cannot run a service economy and yo cannot sustain an economy by
inflating GDP with public sector borrowing and public sector jobs
indefinitely.
--
hugh