Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Lets have green public transport

In article ,
Tim Streater wrote:
The unions I've been involved in (broadcast) grab all new technology
gladly. Then once it is established negotiate on the implications.

Meaning what? You mean as in, gosh, we have to use this new technology
now, so we deserve more money?

And why not? In broadcast, new technology often means more complication.
So greater skills needed to operate it.

Of course I do realise you think any 'worker' should be grateful for any
scraps thrown to him by his master.

--
*I believe five out of four people have trouble with fractions. *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.