Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
azotic[_4_] azotic[_4_] is offline

Default Cincinnati monoset

"Ignoramus23709" wrote in message
On 2011-12-30, azotic wrote:
"Ignoramus23709" wrote in message

HOWEVER, I buy and sell a lot of tooling, such as drills, end mills,
and taps. I have opportunities to buy lots more.

This is where a need for a T&C grinder comes. If I can come up with a
cheap to operate process of tool grinding, I could make a lot of money
buying, sharpening and selling metalworking cutting tools. Not just
"here's a tray of used drills AS IS" but "here's a set of professionally
resharpened drills". That could, possibly, make me money and would be
a fun thing to do when "auctions are slow".

That can be very proffitable. I would visit local scrap yards and inform
them that you buy used drills etc. If you can find a retired grinder hand
and hire him part time he can teach you all the tricks. There are a couple
of guys on ebay that are selling resharpend tooling, it should be easy to
check if that stuff is selling enough to make it worthwhile.

Best Regards
Tom.
--
http://fija.org/