Posted to rec.woodworking
Greg Guarino[_2_] Greg Guarino[_2_] is offline

Default Gift Wrap (On-Topic, sort of)

On 12/29/2011 4:43 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Dec 29, 7:33 am, Greg wrote:
On 12/28/2011 6:54 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

On Dec 25, 11:17 am, Greg wrote:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/gdguari...8405/lightbox/

A gift from my wife and daughter, appropriately decorated.

Happy holidays to all.

Where do you live?

I'll guess Queens.

If I got that right, let me try to narrow it down.

What an odd question. I'm pretty sure I've posted here that I live in
Queens. Are you looking for clues in my Flickr pics, or just using
(showing my age) the "phone book"?

Ready?

It was the bushes outside of your garage.

Having grown up in Queens, and having traveled far and wide, I can say
that you don't see those short, square cut bushes in too many other
places.

I'll have to think about that. Not even other places with attached or
semi-attached houses?

I've trimmed a set of those bushes hundreds of times around my
5' x 10' front yard in Flushing.

All right...I'll admit that the other pictures of NYC helped, but it
was the bushes that made me ask the question.

Narrowing it down a bit, I'll take a shot with Astoria.

Nope. The Astoria I know (which is to say, not that much of it) doesn't
seem to have too many houses with driveways in front. Denser than my
neck of the woods too. (hint)