Posted to rec.woodworking
CW[_8_] CW[_8_] is offline

Default Free Router

"m II" wrote in message ...

IF Dougy had any ethics he'd sweeten the pot with a few extra bucks or
let it go to the one that was wanting it more.
BS. A deal is a deal.

"Dave" wrote in message

On Thu, 29 Dec 2011 08:46:44 -0500, "Justin Time"
He *did* offer it for free though and you responded that you'd take it
for the shipping costs. If he's ethical, he will send it to you.

IF? If I had feelings, that would hurt a little. ;-)

That wasn't meant as an insult, just that the lure of money does funny
things to the way people act. If Doug is prepared to release you from
that obligation, then I'd say you're integrity is free to do as you
will.