PoP

Default "Part P in force by 2004"

On Wed, 5 Nov 2003 09:56:32 -0000, "RichardS" noaccess@invalid
wrote:

Doubt it.

So do I. But when stupidity is involved (at government level) someone
else has to pay for it.

Think you'd have to be pretty negligent in order to get people that actually
know about this legislation involved.

I don't doubt that. BUT......

In the event there was a fire then the local fire chief would be
expected to do a post-mortem on the site of the blaze. I believe this
is normal procedure, to ensure that causes of fire are understood.

With these post mortems I'm sure there has to be an element of doubt
in some cases. In so far that the PM will indicate whereabouts the
fire started but might not be totally accurate with respect to the
finite cause.

And if the PM gave a hint that it might have been due to an electrical
fault, just maybe the fire officer would trigger a process about
whether the necessary certificates had been issued. Insurance
companies like to do that sort of thing to stop their funds being paid
out.

I might also add that all those space probes are wrong, and that
little green men do live on the surface of Mars

PoP