Posted to uk.d-i-y
Doctor Drivel[_3_] Doctor Drivel[_3_] is offline

Default Lets have green public transport

"John Williamson" wrote in message
On 29/12/2011 17:13, Doctor Drivel wrote:

"charles" wrote in message

and how long do I have to spend at a recharging point?

With the Toshiba batteries, 80% recharge in a few minutes. Total
recharge no more than lining up at petrol pumps.

So, in the time it takes me to put enough liquid fuel into my fuel tank to
drive a few hundred miles, I can put enough electricity into the battery
to drive a few dozen.

Dope, you can drive a few hundred miles. Soepeopel are so thick!

Oh, and the Toshiba batteries (80% charge in a minute) you mention are
only used in handheld devices at the moment, the technology may well not
be scalable for traction use,

Dope, I gave the like to Toshiba who are making the plants for auto use.

STOP MAKING THINGS UP