Joseph Smith

Default Connecting my TS

I took a portable hand crank generator and put a 3ft squirrel cage
where the crank used to be. Then I trapped all the cats the neighbors
send over to my yard to poop in my flowers and use them to turn
the squirrel cage. Works like a champ and is mobile. A good cattle
prod is a must for jump starts. When they wear out I just go trap some
more.
Seems to be an endless supply of "motors" around here .

Joey in Chesapeake
"kens" wrote in message
om...
I am getting my new TS(G1023SLX) with 3HP 220V motor. I suspect the
cord will not reach my wall outlet which is about 15'. One option is
an extension cord, other option would be to rewire above, have an
outlet on the ceiling (about 10'). What is the best option as where
the cord should be, laying on the floor or going up?