Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Sears, I'll miss the tools

Did the manager promptly try to sell you a MA (Maintenance Agreement) on the
tools you left behind? That would be the Shears way.

They lost me in 1996 when I worked for them, for four weeks and two days.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"bob haller" wrote in message

rumor has it sears will go bankrupt soon, as the article describes
they were borrowing money over christmas, normally a cash cow time of
year.

sears lost me as a customer years ago. intrusive attempts to push
credit cards at the registers without enough help to check out
customers. long lines formed. i once left a bunch of expensive tools
at a backed up register, and told a store manager here these are
yours ..... i went to the nearby home depot and bought essentially the
same tools for much less...... is sears a retailer or a credit card
provider pick ONE

in fixing up my moms home for sale i had her sears furnace with air
serviced. they charged 2 travel charges for the same tech to swap tool
kits at his truck.

its ripoffs like this that drove me away from sears. they dropped the
satisfaction guaranteed or your money back policy too.

sears where america no longer shops at.....