Posted to uk.d-i-y
Alan Braggins Alan Braggins is offline

Default Oil filter change in old car - how often?

In article , tony sayer wrote:
Or carry on dreaming ..

PERHAPS CERN or the LHR will come up with a sub quantum twist that in 50
years will mean we have more energy than we know what to do with from
some level of reality we don't yet understand or even think exists. That
is FAR more likely than a 'better battery' coming along. Mind you all
that will happen then is someone will make a bloody bomb out of it.

I wonder if the way forward is some sort of "inductive" power pickup
along main roads and motorways with battery/hybrid backup when "off
gird"

http://www.gizmag.com/inductive-char...ld-test/20911/
(It's an inductive charging parking space though, not a road.)