Posted to uk.d-i-y
Lieutenant Scott Lieutenant Scott is offline

Default Why aren't all screws pozidrive?

On Tue, 27 Dec 2011 23:39:29 -0000, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

In article op.v650f0lsytk5n5@i7-940,
Lieutenant Scott wrote:
I go out of my way to get pozidrive screws - what's the big idea with
people still using straight ones? Eg in sockets.

Pozidriv look cheap and nasty. I won't use them where they show.

WTF? How do they look any cheaper than straight ones?!? If I want fancy screwheads, I buy brass ones.

--
http://petersparrots.com
http://petersphotos.com

I've got trouble with the wife again - she came into the bar
looking for me and I asked for her number.