Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Ventless gas heaters -- my experience

Gunner Asch wrote:

Crom Yes! I've got a wood stove in my shop. I had a stray tom come
through a month ago, and marked it pretty well from all signs. I
fired it up a week later...and was desperately trying to figure out
if someone had stuffed the stove with innertubes and used tampons
covered in bat ****. I had to hit it with a cup brush and a spray
of engine paint and then refire it up...man that was nasty nasty~!

Gunner, you know better than to let ANY liberal into your shop.