Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default i broke the ceiling!!

On Tue, 27 Dec 2011 14:34:26 -0600, wrote:

Back when I was young and not too smart, I lived in a duplex. I lived
downstairs and some friends (a young couple) lived upstairs. I was
not exactly sober, when I decided to go in the attic to search for
treasures in this old building.

Well, somehow I missed the board I was walking on, and fell all the
way thru the ceiling, falling down into my friends bedroom, and
landing on top of their tv, which was turned on. Worse yet, they were
in bed doing the unspeakable, when I came crashing thru the ceiling,
and destroying their bedroom tv set.

Best AHR story of the month. Maybe the year.