Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Refrigerator handle and shelf brackets

On Dec 27, 7:30*pm, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
I've just got a used refrigerator. Sears, made by Kenmore. Came missing the
refrig door handle, and the three brackets for the shelves.

My parts house wants $29 for the handle, and about $28 each for the shelf
brackets. I can probably build something, but prefer to keep it closer to
original.

I've tried one wrecking yard, and one appliance place (reccomended by my
wholesale house counter man). No joy. Ebay has the parts, for about the same
price.

Any other ideas? I'deally, I'd like to keep the unit as original as
possible, but I'm rapidly running out of choices.

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

For what they want for the parts, you might be able to buy a scrap
refrigerator from a resale place.