Posted to rec.woodworking
Justin Time[_2_] Justin Time[_2_] is offline

Default Free Router

I hope this isn't inappropriate but I am offering an older Bosch fixed
router, model 1617, without a base for anyone who is local and wants to pick
it up. If you want it shipped, shipping charges will apply.

The router works well, but only has one speed. Though, I plugged it into a
separate speed control switch and it worked great.

I have no idea how old the unit is. I bought a router table top from a
local seller and he gave me the router with it, but I already have two
routers. Therefore, if you're interested, it's yours.