Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Season's Greetings

Han wrote:
"Mike Marlow" wrote in
news:b1c25$4efa3ff0 :

I'm not sure I get it. If I do nothing to your belief, how can I
impact you adversely? My saying that I do not believe something you
do, is not impacting you in the least (IMNSHO).

Might have misunderstood you but the "as long as..." clause struck me as you
saying you put conditions on the beliefs of others. In this day and age of
political correctness, it's easy to imagine people saying they are offended
by this or that, simply because this or that exists - or other people hold a
belief in them. You are correct in your last point above though - your
beliefs do not impact me in the least - that's not what I was trying to
point out.

--

-Mike-