Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default CO2 cylinders

On Tue, 27 Dec 2011 10:22:24 -0800, "Steve B" wrote:

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
.. .
http://www.beveragefactory.com/draft...anks/co2.shtml

http://catalinacylinders.com/co2.html

http://www.micromatic.com/draft-keg-...nt-cid-19.html

http://www.ebay.com/itm/20-lb-CO2-Al...-/110762209513

http://www.ebay.com/itm/20-lb-CO2-St...-/110774227111

http://www.ebay.com/itm/20-LB-Steel-...-/250959980380

etc etc etc

Ever come this way..stop in and Ill give you a 20lb. You will have to
get it hydroed though. Ive got about 4-5 extras

Gunner

Thanks, Gun. The next time I go to San Diego, I am going to stop by your
place, as there are several items I could use, and possibly find there. One
is an electric chain hoist or cable hoist. 1,000-2,000#. Money is just
tight right now. I'm sure I could drop some cash there.

I saw my tank on one of the sites for $89, and the aluminum Catalina I have
for $109. Still haven't seen the very little one.

It's nice to have a backup tank living here in the sticks.

Steve

Indeed. I most generally MIG with CO2, so keep 2-3 full in the racks and
2 on the machines. I wound up with a half dozen steel bottles and about
that with some bottles from a well known beverage company at a salvage
job. Aluminum 20/30 lb tanks, had one or two hydro'ed and refilled. So
Ive got extras kicking around. You might want to remove the red and
white paint...G..but they have been out of circulation for at least 10
or more years before I get em so they are well out of hydro and as I
recall.were from somewhere in the midwest. How they got to
California..shrug..no idea.

Money is tight EVERYWHERE..and its getting worse. Dont let it bother
you too much. Come by and take what you need and pay me later.
You.... I trust.

Gunner

Gunner Asch