Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Lets have green public transport

In article ,
tony sayer wrote:
Somehow, I don't think that happened in the companies we were talking
about. Management thought their job was only to manage - ie to get the
most out of the workforce for the least possible money/effort. Ie
maximum profit at all costs. If they have that attitude, you can't
really blame a workforce from taking the exact opposite one.

Good management will know how to get the best from their workforce and
that doesn't mean terrorising them or mistreating them.

Indeed. And wherever you see a dispute it's pretty obvious that hasn't
happened. The most obvious one at the moment being the LT one. Both sides
firmly entrenched - and trying to score points off one another.

--
*Could it be that "I do " is the longest sentence? *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.